Today, we have took out the oven that we have bought 1 year ago to grill chicken breast and garlic cloves.
Ingredients of BBQ Grilled Chicken & Garlic Cloves:
- Chicken breast fillet
- Whole garlic clove
- BBQ sauce
- Little bit of salt
- Marinate the chicken breast fillet with salt, basil, pepper and BBQ sauce.
- Wrap the marinated chicken breast fillet with plastic warp and put into fridge for 1 hour.
- 1 hour later, pre-heat the oven with 250 degrees celsius for 5 minutes.
- Pour some olive oil on the tray, then put the marinated chicken breast fillet and garlic clove into oven.
- Then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees celsius for 20 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, brush some BBQ sauce on chicken breast fillet and garlic clove.
- Another 10 minutes, the surface of the chicken breast fillet should turn to golden color and cooked.
- Take out the tray and cover with with aluminum foil to maintain the juiciness of the chicken. Now you can prepare the salad.
- Once the salad is ready, slice the chicken, put on top of the salad and sesame garden salad with bbq grilled chicken & garlic cloves is ready to serve.
Ever wonder what to do with the leftover mandarin oranges from CNY? Last weekend while we’re lazying at home, PP mixed a special salad for us to try with. Its a mixture of ceasar salad vegies with mandarin oranges and grapes. It tastes very nice, there’s sweet and sour taste in it.
- What you need is very simple:
- a pack of ceasar salad vegies
- one mandarin orange
- about 10 – 15 grapes
- topvalue sesame dressing
With your mandarin orange, you will need to cut them into halves and remove the seeds, if there’s any. Same goes for the grapes too. All you need to do is mix all the vegie, mandarin oranges and grapes with the sesame dressing. There.. enjoy your salad!
PP’s been coughing very badly. He recovered from a 3 weeks cough but lately it just got back again. He said it starts when the throat gets itchy. So I went online to find this cough / throat irritation remedy.
Its all very easy. Get a lemon and cut it into four halves. You’ll only need to use 1 piece of that cutted lemon when you make a cup of the honey lemon drink. Squeeze the lemon juice into the cup, remove the seeds. Add honey to about 2 to 3 spoonful. Can add more if you felt that the drink is too sour.
You’ll need to make this drink with warm water because it warm water helps to soothe the throat too. Warm water also helps to dissolve thick phlegm, it helps you to cough out the phlegm too. DO NOT add boiling water because it kills the good enzyme in the honey (I was told by the lady who sold me the honey).